CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lotsa Hearts

Wow I am a blog-a-holic today. I guess I'm making up for missing the last few Sundays. Since I was blogging on Sundays. Lol lol. I have to get better and post my projects as soon as I can.
Well, I made the heart bracelet last Friday but the earrings this morning.
~For the bracelet, its a sterling silver chain and Swarovski crystal hearts.
~The dangle earrings are sterling silver and Swarovski crystals as well. My sister in law gave me this pair of earrings, one side she completed and the other one I had to put together. She designed a beautiful earring.
~The second pair of earrings are Swarovski crystal hearts and a silver plated fan.

I love the way they are all unique but tie together and can be used as a set. I hope you liked this project as much as I do. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment