CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blue garden bracelet

Hi all! Happy Sunday! How has your Sunday been? I can't complain about mine. I've been busy working in this garden bracelet and here is the finish product. Voila! I just love the colors in it. All the different shades of blues is so eye catching. I made this for my M.I.L sister who's in town visiting. She loved the red one I made for my M.I.L. but she loves blue. I hope she likes it. I pick out each and every bead and string it with one string so they are durable. No two bracelets are the same even if you order two of the same color. Each one is custom and unique. They are all handmade by me. : D hope you enjoyed my project and thanks for stopping by.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment