CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Garden bracelet and birthday card

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend. I sure did but it went by too fast as always. I wanted to share with u this garden bracelet I made for my M.I.L. I made it for her birthday and chose reds as the main color since garnet is her birthstone. I added the golds for a POP of color. I hope she likes it. And what would a birthday be without a birthday card? I thought this lil gecko guy was so cute and I love love this fun sentiment. I can't wait to give it to her. If u like my garden bracelet and would like to order one for yourself or someone just email me at littlefrills3@yahoo.com. I can make them in just about any color/color combos. Hope u enjoyed my project. Thanks for stopping by
Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment